Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Current Favorite Snack..

popchips


have you tried them yet??


if not, pick up a bag or 3 like I did


popchips

Popchips are an all-natural chip like you've never experienced before. They're not fried (unhealthy) or baked (killer stomach ache). The creators of popchips take the whole potatoe, apply heat, pressure, and pop - it's a chip. Chips have always been a downfall for me...ever since I started snacking (eating a bag of this or that) after school in jr. high while watching the Rosie show...but I've digressed. Popchips uses a blend of natural seasonings (I'm a huge fan of just about anything seasoned) for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice it's healthier. And we're always looking for healthier snacks, right?

And I can't do a snack post without going back to a previous post regarding the ridiculously noisy SunChips bag...check out this video done by the Wall Street Journal today {thanks for the tip Al!}. So, apparently, I'm not the only crazy one with sensitive ears that could probably sue for hearing loss.

10 comments:

Coug Gal said...

I looooove Pop Chips! Just ate a bag of the cheddar potato!

Marge said...

Ha! they are a partner of ours - we have all different kinds in our lunch room and salt and p is my fav.

The Petyos said...

Pop Chips are a staple in our house. The kids LOVE them!

Blyth Family Blog said...

I don't think they sell these @ food 4 less here in bend. Does that surprise you friend? I must find them but I will have to venture out of my cheepie stores & go to safeway I guess!

Tara Holmes said...

I love your snack updates and never knew about the new Sun Chip bag. Hilarious.

Lyndsy said...

I heart pop chips bbq with a scoop of cottage cheese. so good!

that sunchip video was pretty funny :)

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

I just went to the store and bought two bags. Half of one bag was gone before I even got home and the rest will be gone by this afternoon. Guaranteed. Thanks. And I am totally serious.

Lindsay said...

Love Pop Chips! I wish I had a bag right now. Funny that Rosie lead you to chips. Also funny about the Sun Chips bag, I didn't notice.
PS. Dan Quayle, no "e" in potato. :)

Jen Deming Lee said...

They did a story on the Today show this morning about the Sun Chip bags. Too funny!

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

Ahahahah I can't stop laughing. And I've got to get my hands on those Pop Chips now.

Like right now.

AND I love that Avery just corrected your spelling of potato. We'll split me in two.