Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy *Sunny* Friday

The blue skies and warm(er) temperatures that we're experiencing in Seattle right now make me feel...
a) like I should be working outside rather than indoors - remember when teachers would let us do projects outside on nice days??
b) like I can run further than normal. Anyone else notice how nice the evening air smells on days when the sun has been out?
c) like taking photos at dusk
d) thankful to live in the NW

DSC_0213edit

Laura and me in front of a very detailed mural near the Palo Alto farmers market

DSC_0223edit

photo taken while touring the Stanford campus in Palo Alto last Sunday

Thank you sun , for coming out today even - if it may only be temporary.

:: Enjoy your Weekend ::

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Great pic of you and Laura! I love the sun as well! It just makes everything better! XO

Laura Sleasman said...

I love it! You are such a great photographer Mrs. Rinabarger. Can't wait to see you next weekend.