Monday, May 4, 2009

Addison :: 18 Months

DSC_0024edit vintage

I never would have guessed that the words "excuse me" could get a little girl to laugh harder than I've ever seen. I'm personally not a fan of asking a kid to say "cheese" because it's just not natural - in my mind. So, Megan quickly told me that Addi loves when you say "excuse me" to her. It's a little something that Addi's grandma says to her and it gets her rolling everytime - as proof is shown in these photos.
I had a great Saturday morning spent with Megan and Addi at the park and at Pike Place. Addi definitely enjoyed the market as it gave her a bit of a stage to perform - she's the type of child that loves to mingle with anyone that glaces in her direction and always get a rise out of people around her. I just love this girl.
DSC_0114edit

DSC_0060edit

DSC_0055edit

DSC_0097edit

DSC_0016edit

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these!!! Great job Coffey! Although your perfect models probably made your job much easier...SUCH cute pics!

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Thank you friend! They turned out great and showed Addi's personality so well! I can't wait until the next time...maybe it won't rain! Thanks again...you are so very talented! xoxo

The Johnsons said...

These are great!! I love that Addi can now have a bow in her hair. . so CUTE!!

Matt and Teresa said...

That first picture could not be any cuter! You do such great work!

Stacie said...

She's such a perfect little model :) Great pics, as always!! Xo

Lyndsy said...

The one of her in the hoodie is just too cute! What a sweetie pie!

Blyth Family Blog said...

These are beautiful!! You're lucky you didn't have to bribe her with candy like we did with Ava!!
Good job!!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

WOW!!! You have tuned into quite the photogrpaher friend! I love these photos, especially the one with her sitting against the brick:)