Monday, April 20, 2009

Boston Marathon { Finishers }

These two lovebirds are two of the most athletic individuals I know and today they accomplished a goal that the two of them have had for quite a while - the Boston Marathon. Not only did the Sleasman's complete this qualify-only race, but they finished with outstanding times. Laura in 3:14:34 and Justin in 3:08:37.

DSC_4874

I hope the race was as awesome as you had imagined and I can't wait to hear the stories and see photos next weekend when we visit - Congratulations!

2 comments:

Matt and Teresa said...

I have been following them all morning on the Boston Marathon website. I called Laura to congratulate her & Justin and got all choked up...so proud of them!

Erin said...

I was following them too Terry - they did awesome!
I got goosebumps just writing the post thinking about the incredible feeling they felt crossing the finish line.