Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome to Our World...

Taylor Mae Johnson

Born on Friday, July 9 at 9:19am, weighing 8lbs 10oz and 20 1/2 inches long

edit-8142

Congratulations to Nick, Jenny and Maddy on the arrival of their beautiful baby girl. I was lucky enough to meet Taylor (along with Nicole) on Friday afternoon and snapped just a few photos. Unfortunately, I didn't get any shots of Taylor with her parents and big sister, but you can see more of them on their blog, here. Her chubby cheeks and adorable little face are perfect. I can't wait to see Maddy with Taylor - I'm sure she'll be an amazing big sister.


editBW-8145

Taylor2

2 comments:

Lspry said...

That is a great picture of the bride and groom kissing with the firworks in the background. Nice work friend!

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

I love these photos!! My computer is toast, but Jenny said you emailed your itinerary for Sept & I'm soooo excited! Can't wait!!