Monday, March 23, 2009

:: Puppy Love ::

My adorable little flower girl has the sweetest best friend any toddler could ask for - her puppy Joey. These two love each other like they've known one another for years...even though it's only been 17 months. Joey is so good to Addi and vice versa - they have a serious bond and I adore it. On Friday night I hung out with Megan, Addi and Joey for a few hours - enjoyed teriyaki and caught up on life. I just love hanging out with these girls. The lighting was not favorable so I was only able to capture a few photos but these two are my favorite.

addi and joeyedit2


addi2 (1 of 1)edit


I have quite a few posts to catch up on, but in the meantime check out my wedding photos that Shelby posted last night - I LOVE them!!! I realize Shelby and Rich don't need much introduction as their photos can tell you of their incredible abilities, but if you're looking for a wedding photographer, you should definitely reach out to them. I have so many favorites - it's going to be tough to figure out which ones to frame.

6 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

She's sooo cute! And the dog's not bad either, you know how much I love doggies!!
PS...your photos= LOVE!
Love you!

MegRyan said...

We love hanging out with you too! Can't wait for the next time! Thanks for the pics...and the chit chat!

Shelby said...

So cuuuute! Thanks for the shoutout ;)

aimee heff said...

Beeeeeaaaaauuuuuitful pictures! It looks like the night was like a movie wedding! I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Michelle said...

I love baby Addi!!! Soooo cute, great pics! :)

Lyndsy said...

What a sweet little girl! I love that last pic! What a cutie patootie!