Thursday, March 26, 2009

:: Face 2 Face Tour ::

When I got the news from my dear friend Jenny that Billy and Elton were coming to Seattle on their Face 2 Face Tour, I had to take a few deep breaths and calm myself. I am a HUGE Billy and Elton fan, therefore, witnessing a performance of the two of them together is just about unblievable...in my mind. Even though the concert is still •NINE• months away, I can't stop thinking about it.

While living in LA, I had the honor (for three years) to work at Elton John's Oscar Party. The best part about it - watching Elton perform for a small crowd - his energy is amazing.

Elton and Billyedit


I saw Billy in concert last year when he was in Seattle and I can say with all honesty that it is in my top 3 of all concerts I've seen live - such a great Entertainer

Can't get enough of this song - Billy Joel "It's All About Soul"



A few days after purchasing my tickets, they added an second performace - definitely can't afford full price for two nights, but I'd love to go so we'll see if anything can be done to get a deal on the second show ☺

2 comments:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Yayyyy! I can't wait!!

The Johnsons said...

I am SOOO excited for the concert.....sucks we have to wait unti November :-(