Love because the prices are unbeatable and the products superb.
Hate when Steve shops alone and comes home with way more than needed...and of course, there are always a few unnecessary products.
I married into a family that is quite possibly more in love with Costco than with me (just kidding Mo...I know you love me more than the biscotti)
Here are a few of my current favorites...
1. Blue Diamond Almonds - Bold Habanero BBQ: If you've been to my house in the past month you've probably been forced to taste test these goodies - best.flavored.almonds.ever (probably not the healthiest, but definitely a good treat)
2. SunPix - Hearts of Palm: Currently, my favorite salad accessory
3. Veggie Crunchers: Great little snack - but don't eat them too fast or too many at a time as they're a bit starchy and may cause heartburn.
4. Kirkland Signature - Whole Dried Blueberries: Perfect to eat along or on top of vanilla ice cream
5. Bom Dia - Acai Berry juices: If you're not already on teh Acai kick, try out this sweet drink - excellent source of antioxidants
6. Kirkland Signature - Bath Tissue: 36 individually wrapped rolls for $21! Probably the best deal at Costco.
7. ECOS - Laundry Detergent: Been using this for about 3 years now and love it! Earth friendly, smells great and most importantly gets the stains out of Steve's work jeans.
8. Mini Bell Peppers: Easy to pack for lunch and the perfect healthy snack.
9. Brothers-All-Natural Crisps: Perfect on-the-go snack for adults and kids. The variety pack includes Fiji apples, strawberry/banana combo and pears.