If I were to lay my head down on the desk right now, I'd probably fall asleep in two minutes, so I'll keep this brief...
Happy Hour with the bootcamp girls and our trainer at Earls in Bellevue. Then, off to Jamie's 30th Birthday party at glassybaby in Madrona. Wine, friends, dessert and glassblowing - perfect party for the birthday girl. Happy 30th Birthday James - hope you had a fabulous day!
- Engagement shoot at Gas Works
- the Sounders game (and matchmaking for a friend)
- A long walk on the Soos Creek Trail with Steve
- Laundry/clean house/trip to Costco. Attempted to get the garden started, but ran out of time.
- Dinner at our house with the Tharldson's...mainly because it had been way too long since I had seen this little man and it's always great to catch up with his mom and dad. With his baby brother on the way, I told Carter that if he ever needs to escape, he can come to my house and play anytime he wants. His giant blue eyes and smile melt my heart.