Friday, February 20, 2009

Time to pack...

We fly out on Sunday morning and have not even taken the suitcases out of the guestroom closet.

I can think of hundreds of other things I should be doing right now, instead I'm sitting at work DREAMING of Maui with zero concentration on what needs to get accomplished before I leave for a week and a half.

suitcase

by Violator3

This photo may represent Steve and I when we refuse to depart from the Hawaiian Islands. However, my dress looks nothing like the one in the photo and Steve is wearing a khaki linen suit.

hope everyone has a wonderful {relaxing} weekend!

And for those of you that are traveling to Maui, please don't stress when it comes time to pack.

2 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

Enjoy your day Beanie. Hope everything goes smoothly and if it doesn't for some reason, don't stress the small stuff. You will shine.

Michelle said...

That's a funny pic! I can't believe it's less than a week away! Can't wait to celebrate your big day with you! :)