Friday, May 15, 2009

Little Over 24 Hours Until...

I get to see them live!

New Picture

If you're any friend of mine, you know that I am a devout Fleetwood Mac fan. If I had been alive in the mid-70s, I definitely would have been a groupie. But since that wasn't in the cards for P&J Coff - I am fortunate enough that a) I have the best girlfriends in the world that appreciate my devotion to Stevie Nicks and b) the above mentioned girlfriends threw me a Stevie Nick themed bachelorette party a few months ago. I was shocked when Jamie gave me my shirt to wear for the night and then said that all thirty of the girlfriends would be wearing the same shirt - so shocked and excited that I shed a few tears. Cabe and I will both be wearing this same shirt tomorrow night as we sign along (in my best Stevie voice) to all of our favorite songs.

fleetwood shirts

Me, Megan and Jamie

The shirts read:

leather and lace

Which is a tribute to me (the lace) finding Steve (the leather) AND my second favorite Stevie Nicks song ☺

3 comments:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

So fun! I am so happy you will be seeing Stevie live...and that you and Cabe will get to wear those fun shirts one more time! Btw...I love that pic of us! What a GREAT night! Sing loud girls!

Tara Holmes said...

Have so much fun! I can just see you there rocking. You're cute!

Blyth Family Blog said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there to see you sing along to STAND BACK STAND BACK!!! I can't believe you wore those shirts! You're awesome, though I would've liked it more if you wore a cape. Love you!