Today my baby boy is double digits - he's a whopping 10 months old! Where has the time gone?!?! In the picture below he appears to be all business, but let me tell you that this is far from the truth. Raleigh has become quite the little joker over the past few weeks. He'll quickly crawl away from us or walk holding onto furniture and will try to hide from us and then come out with a huge smile and laughing uncontrollably. He also loves to look right at me and pretend to roll off the changing table only to have me roll him back over on his back.
Steve and I knew we'd love our baby no matter what, but we had no idea that we could truly love someone as much as we love him - we are thankful for him in our lives every.single.day. He has also made everyone in our family so incredibly happy - our parents, brother and sister are completely and utterly CRAZY about him.
Here are a few things about Raleigh at the 10 month mark...
- He almost always sleeps through the night, but there are a few nights that he wakes up around 3am and goes to sleep soonafter.
- He's had, what feels like, 5 colds in the past month. We're REALLY anxious for the cold season to be over. Nose Frida is still our best friend.
- He LOVES cheese! He also really likes avocado, cottage cheese, yogurt, apple sauce, black beans, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, Cheerios and Kix.
- He sticks out his lower jaw and does a little whine when he doesn't get his way.
- He enjoys Clifford the Big Red Dog and Curious George in the morning while we get ready for work.
- His music class with Gigi (my mom) is one of the highlights of his week. I'm thinking we may have a drumming phenom on our hands...perhaps the next Justin Bieber...
- His favorite mode of transporation is on the dad's shoulders or in the hiking backpack.
- He has the same 8 teeth that he's had for the past 2 months.
Here's a video of Raleigh after dinner last night - Enjoy!