Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Update

Yesterday we spent the day downtown...we parked at Pike Place Market and walked around for a couple of hours, enjoyed lunch at Beechers, shopped and then happy hour with my parents at rn74 - great ambiance, excellent drinks (Steve had a "shot and a beer" which was a Rainier in a beer coozie with a shot of Fernet Branca), and better food.  Afterwards, I dropped Steve off at the Thuderbirds game and Raleigh and I came home to snuggle on the couch.


Today, I ran errands, Steve worked around the house and Raleigh attempted to get in to everything he's not supposed to touch...we're still working on the baby-proofing.  Along with putting cords, cell phones and tv remotes in his mouth, he's on the verge of eating us out of house and and home.  I also think he's already trying to figure out how to talk back to me.  But, whenever he looks at me with his sweet baby blues and smiles his big smile, my hearts melts all over again. 
Just before sunset tonight we went down to the park and took a few photos...he's my favorite model.
 

10 comments:

Alexis Gradwohl said...

OMG, he is yummy! Thank you for all the pictures. Sounds like a great weekend.

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I just told Jeff I miss Seattle! He's the perfect little model!

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

*Raleigh, not Jeff* :)

Melissa Moore said...

That little collage of Raleigh is so cute!! Although I have taken millions of pictures of my two munchkins I am so glad my photography skills have improved for this next baby. 5 weeks to go!!

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

What a great weekend...and I am so excited for the *extra* blog post this month!

Marge said...

Love the enw look of APPATW! Sa prit! and of course the pics of the munchkin. give him a smooch from his aunty.

The Johnsons said...

Love the updates! Love the redesign as well. Keep these posts coming - I love seeing his baby blues!

Coug Gal said...

What a fun weekend! Your baby boy is just adorable - you can tell he loves being your model!

Brie said...

He was definitely born to be in front of the camera!

Mairead said...

I just discoverd M74 too! I have been calling it R74 all week. :)