Here are a few things about our sweet boy...
- He loves to dance/listen to music. He started a little music class at Redmond Town Center this week that he'll go to every week with my mom for a few months.
- He grinds/clenches his teeth and it drives his dad crazy.
- He loves his new play area we built for him a couple of weeks ago and will play alone, but would prefer for Steve or I to play with him.
- He's a wonderful eater. However, he had fresh blueberries for the first time yesterday, loved them, but got a horrible diaper rash.
- He still wakes up a couple of times each week in the middle of the night, but we're in the process of letting him cry it out and it seems to be working.
- He loves to go out to dinner with us. He sits in the highshare and waves at everyone around us.
- He says dada, baba, gaga...haven't really heard a mama yet, but I"m sure it's coming soon.
- He crawls and pulls himself up onto everything. He has stood by himself for a split second, but will immedialy grab onto to something close by. He'll fall down and pull himself right back up...he seems to be a pretty tough kid.
- He'll let anyone hold him. Separation anxiety usually starts at about 8 or 9 months, but we haven't seen it yet.
- The other day we were outside in the sun and I thought his hair looked gray and panicked for a second. I looked closer and his roots are coming in blonde.
This afternoon before his nap I took a few photos of Raleigh in one of my very favorite sweaters. As you can see from his eyes, he was on the verge of falling asleep and was out about 2 minutes after these were taken.
We Love you Raleigh John!