Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy 95th Birthday

Today, my wonderful Grandpa Ralph turns 95 years old and still feels and looks great. A month ago, we had dinner with him and introdued him, for the first time, to Raleigh. My Grandpa is my only living grandparent so introducing him to my son and his fourth great-grandchild was extra special for me.  I couldn't help but imagine how different my Grandpa's life was 95 years ago when he was a newborn compared to how Raleigh's life is now...times have sure changed ☺

Happy Birthday Grandpa!  We're looking forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the family tonight.  We love you!



4 Generations

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

LOVE the last picture!

Stacie said...

Aww, that's so special to be able to have 4 generations together! Happy 95th to Grampa, wow!!

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Ralph! I love the photos, especially that last one!

Brie said...

Grandpa Ralph looks amazing! So cute.

Lauren said...

You are so lucky to have a grandpa - I miss mine everyday! These photos are great and ones that Raleigh (and his other future siblings!) will treasure someday. Happy Birthday Ralph!