Thursday, December 16, 2010

A New Fad?

Disclaimer: I love fashion, but I'd never consider myself a fashionista...

But apparently, now that I'm into my 5th month of my pregnancy and my normal clothes are a bit snug, I'm now officialy "with the times"...at least according to the teenagers that shop at Brass Plum at Nordstroms BECAUSE as of this past weekend, I'm now an owner of three pairs of ELASTIC WAISTED JEANS! Seriously...whomever from the fashion world decided that elastic waists would be back IN could not have timed this more perfectly for me. Also, a huge thank you to my dear friend Michelle (who is not pregnant) for introducing me to these jeans. I oftentimes copy her fashion ideas and can not thank her enough for grabbing these jeans off the rack for me.

joltjeans1 copy

A few key words in the online description that made me smile...

joltdetails copy

Second Disclaimer (Marge - I sound like you): These jeans are not for pregnant women only as a few of my non-pregnant friends have gone out and purchased them (per Michelle's advice) and love them as much as I do. Check them out here...rumor has it they're currently on sale.

5 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

You forgot to mention that these are also at target AND what you like to call them...teen pregnancy jeans wasn't it??

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

LOL...to previous comment. I bought my first pair of Jolt "jeggings" (aka Jean-leggings) during anniversary and am now on my 3rd pair! LOVE them!!

Michelle said...

Hahaha I am totally wearing my denim "Teen Mom" ones today, and I plan on wearing the black ones to a holiday party tomorrow night (you can totally dress them up with heels I discovered!). Ahh, the life of a 30 year old that is not pregnant, but wearing elastic waistband skinny pants from the teen dept. WOW.

The Benzels said...

I'm totally wearing a pair of those today! They are SO comfortable, I had to buy a few pairs. And I couldn't agree more with the other ladies who've commented....I look lost as the 31 year old mommy in BP.

Lyndsy said...

You Seattle girls crack me up with your obsession of these pants. I may just have to cave and try a pair when I come visit!