* 4 hour drive to Las Vegas from LA where the highest temperature reached was 105 degrees. If I remember right, I think I did this twice. And both times took most of my clothes off along the way.
* 5 hour drive to Scottsdale in the summer.
* Many, many sweltering trips along the 10 and 405 in LA.
* Two day drive back to Seattle in high temps - thank you to Megan for putting up with this no air situation to make the drive back home with me.
* Spent almost every summer sitting on a towel so when I got out of the car it didn't look like I had wet myself.
A HUGE thank you to Steve for getting this fixed for me. I realize, I could have spent the money to have it fixed years ago but never bothered. I must have known that I would one day marry a man that would know everything there is to know about cars and could easily fix it for me - Thank you Steve!
Besides for the air conditioning update, I would also like to introduce all of you to my new photography blog - Head Over Heels Photography. After a lot of work and questions from friends/family about when I would start a site dedicated to my love of children's photography, I've finally got it launched. Enjoy!!