Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Annual Holiday Party

Every holiday season I look forward to our Friends Christmas Party. Due to the snowstorm on Saturday night, for a split second, I thought we may not be able to make it to the party. However, once again, we braved the weather - I felt like we were in the twilight zone driving across 520 from Bellevue - and made it to the party. The only thing I'm sad about is that I missed out on the sledding extravaganza down the side streets of Eastlake Ave. On Sunday morning at our girlfriends gift exchange, I voted this year my favorite party thus far. Kristos on Eastlake did an awesome job and I would recommend this location for any group get-together.

Picnik collage

1 comment:

Courtney said...

GREAT pics from the night! I'm so happy Kris and I had Steve as our personal photog to capture the sledding adventure!