1. Fisher Price - Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper: This item was first introduced to me by my dear friend Rothie (who is a mama to twins) and then we received one as a gift from my other dear friend Court. This is Raleigh's current bassinet - he loves it and so do we. It fits perfectly next to our bed and is easily accessible for me to get him in and out in the middle of the night.
2. Mommy's Bliss - Gripe Water: In our house we refer to this as holy water because one rough night (the first day we introduced Raleigh to formula) our boy decided he needed to scream/cry for two hours straight due to an upset tummy (we're assuming) and this wonder juice saved our family. A huge thank you to my savior Megan for mentioning Gripe Water and for responding to my text at almost midnight to confirm what we needed to buy during our midnight run to Walgreens.
3. Playtex - Drop Ins: The best bottles for a newborn that is both breastfeeding and eating from a bottle. Quick to clean and excellent for sucking, swallowing and breathing for a newborn baby.
4. NoseFrida - The Snotsucker: Best invention ever for a baby with a stuffed up nose. The idea seems a bit far-fetched...sucking snot out of your babies nose with your mouth, but it's seriously brilliant and MUCH easier to use than one of those blue ball suckers that the hospital gives you. Thank you again to Megan for this fabulous gift.
5. Simple Wishes - Hands Free Pumping Bra: If you're going to use a breastpump, that isn't hands free, you'll definitely want to purchase this bra...for your sanity. Otherwise, you'll end up sitting there for hours on end with your hands confined to holding the pump bottles. With this
6. Mustela: I've only used the foam shampoo and the vitamin barrier (butt) cream so far, but I'm in love with these products and so is my boy. He smells just oh-so-good and his dry skin is thanking me for just a bit of hydration. I look forward to trying out the rest of the products soon.