Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy { Heart } Day

Personally, I feel that you don't need one special day of the year to celebrate your love for someone as this should be practiced on a daily basis, but I figured I'd take today to wish my special Valentine a Happy Heart Day. Unfortunately for Mr. Rina, he has THREE holidays within the next 15 days - Valentine's, Wedding Anniversary and his birthday. Plus, with the fast approaching arrival of our boy in two months, we've got a lot to save for so gifts will not be as large as years past. Therefore, we're planning on celebrating with an extra special heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and continued work on the nursery...which by the way, is turning out better than I ever could have imagined - all thanks to my handy husband.

valentines day2

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

3 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

Galen was so sad when I said no to the heart shaped pizza tonight cause I'd already made dinner. I'll be sure to tell him you enjoyed one :) xoxo

Lyndsy said...

The heart shaped pizza looks amazing and I really love that shot of you and Stevie! Happy V-Day darling!

The Weber Family said...

Happy Valentines Coff - I can just feel the LOVE from your post! xoxo