Monday, September 14, 2009

:: Cougar Football Saturday ::

Saturday morning we packed up our things and headed down to the Cougar tailgate at Qwest. Definitely not a memorable game for any Coug fan, but still a lot of fun to hang out with friends. Unfortunately, until the Cougs improve their game, I think we'll have to look at the Cougar viewing parties as a time to get together with good friends and socialize. The almost 90 degree temps definitely helped all of us enjoy the day just a bit more. Steve and I also attended the Hawks game on Sunday, which was much more enjoyable - thankfully we them as our winning team this season.


DSC_1351edit

Coug girls at the tailgate

DSC_1442edit

Lauren and Shawn

DSC_1390edit

Baby Jacob the Lil' Cougar

DSC_1410edit

Rauh and Spry

DSC_1453edit

The Giess'

DSC_1457edit

Steve and me

DSC_1333edit

Jeremy and Marge aka the cheer coach

DSC_1431edit

Wade and his adorable baby girl, Amelia

DSC_1414edit

Jake and Amelia - debating on whether or not to go on a second date

DSC_1406edit

The Burrell's

DSC_1392edit

Lynne and Fitz

DSC_1475edit

I think the Cougs lost our attention at 35 - 0

11 comments:

Lyndsy said...

What a fun Saturday (regardless of the loss)! Beautiful weather and fun friends! Love the pic of baby Jacob in his gear! Also you girls are H-O-T!

Michelle said...

Such great pictures! I was tailgating with 22 year olds during all of those I think, I left you guys too soon! ;) Marge was SUCH a cheer coach on Saturday, I love it! And love the pics of the babies!!!

Stacie said...

Great pics, wish we could've been there! I think Jake and Amelia should definitely have Date #2!! :)

Blyth Family Blog said...

Wish we could've been there :(
That first pic of Jake is SOOOO cute!!

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

That looks like a blast!! I wish you lived closer & could take more pictures of the kids~you do such an awesome job! al

Tara Holmes said...

I love how Amelia is rubbing up on Jake's leg. Cute pics Coffey. I am going to super-impose myself in them okay. :)

Koning said...

Email me some pictures when you have a chance! It was great seeing you and Steve before the game. We need to set a date for you two to come north.

The Burrells said...

Great pictures Coff! What a fun Cougar football Saturday-even though we lost horribly. I love the picture of Jake and Amelia - I think they are actually debating on who has more leg rolls :)

Jamieofalltrades said...

I think you might have taken the Burrell's family Christmas card. Cutie.

Lspry said...

Really cute pics! Too bad my bff is blocking the coug head on my tank so it looks like I'm wearing a wife beater :) Also, I am commenting on your blog.... like you say I never do :)

Lindsay said...

So fun! I wish I'd been there! Those pics of Amelia and Jake are so cute!