Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wedding Location

I realize that most of you already know about our wedding location in Maui, but I just had to share this photo that my future father and mother-in-law (Mike & Mo) took today while touring the Olowalu Plantation House on Maui. I absolutely love it!

Below are a couple of photos that the photographer, April Greer, took at our engagement party at the Seattle Aquarium. I love how the first image looks like we're kind of in the tank. I'll send out the link to the rest of the photos in a bit.


6 comments:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

I can't wait for your wedding! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL!! I love the engagement party pics too. I can't wait to see the rest!

Courtney said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the party!! Send those out sister!

Stacie said...

That place is gorgeous! I can't wait to get there in Feb!!!! XOXO

Shelby said...

Gorgeous wedding site, gorgeous engagement party, gorgeous couple! I'm soooo excited! And thanks for the photo shoutout!

XOXO

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

oh SO FUN! What a gorgeous location - and the engagement party pics are amazing! Can't wait to see more...

Marge said...

great pics cant wait to see the rest! AND, cant wait for Aloha 09 Ronacoffey nuptuals! xo